TAKESHO VIETNAM FOOD CO., LTDquanly
Takesho Food Food Processing Factory operates in the field of production and processing of spices from waste products in shrimp production (using shrimp heads, shrimp shells) and pangasius, built on an area of nearly 21,000 m2, has a designed capacity of about 600,000 tons of products/year.
The factory officially started construction on December 17, 2020 until now, it has been nearly 7 months of construction. The factory is expected to officially put into operation in July 2021.
With that production capacity, the factory decided to choose LPG as the main fuel in the production line. The LPG system was consulted, designed and installed by DATA Energy for the plant.
The factory’s industrial LPG system includes:
- 5m3 LPG tank, 2 vaporizers with a capacity of 100kg/h
- Technological Equipment For LPG Intake Line From Pump Head To Tank
- Equipment From Technology Cluster To Main Valve
- Equipment For Water Line Cooling Tank
- LPG pipeline system to presses and casting machines
- Electrical Systems for Vaporizers and Alarms
The factory’s industrial LPG system is checked and tested for pressure and fire safety before being put into operation.