JSI VINA CORP (VIETNAM)admin
JSI VINA CORP (Vietnam) was established in 2014 with the main business of manufacturing leather and footwear with 100% investment capital from Korea. Before choosing Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) as the main gas, the JSI factory used oil as the main raw material for production activities.
In this cooperation between JSI Vina and DATA Energy, we have designed, consulted and supplied LPG for the factory.
The LPG system installed by DATA Energy at JSI includes:
- 63m3 LPG tank, two vaporizers with capacity of 1000kg/h.
- Technological equipment for LPG import line from pump head to tank.
- Technological equipment, pipes from 63m3 LPG tank to tensioner and factory boiler.
- Equipment and pipes for the cooling water line of the tank.
- The electrical system for the vaporizer, the electrical system for controlling equipment of the LPG station.
DATA Energy has also equipped a cooling, safety and fire protection system for the plant in accordance with the fire prevention and fighting regulations of the oil and gas industry.
The LPG system is tested and approved to meet fire prevention and fighting standards before being put into operation in January 2022.
DATA Energy conducted gas printing on January 7, 2022 for the plant to proceed with production and operation.